Feb. 24, 2021
Dear People of St. Paul’s:
The application period for our vacant rector position has closed, and your Search Committee is currently reviewing the applications we’ve received. We anticipate arranging the first round of interviews (via Zoom) this week and holding them over the next few weeks.
We are fortunate to have a good number of candidates who come well recommended and who offer diverse gifts and experience. Our committee is moving ahead with confidence, believing that we have some good possibilities. We look forward to the discernment process that lies ahead!
Thank you for your prayers and your patience.
Search Committee Chair
Rector Search Committee
Jenny Callison, Chair
Collect for Our Next Rector
Heavenly Father, source of all knowledge, you know the needs of your church in every place. Look graciously upon the people of St. Paul’s and grant our search committee and Vestry the wisdom and discernment to call, with open hearts and minds, a faithful pastor who will feed us, your flock, and equip us for our ministries.
Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.
- The Rev. Dena Whalen resigns and congregation bids her farewell
- Vestry calls Interim Rector the Rev. Ray Hanna
- Search Committee forms
- Questionnaires to congregation distributed and data collected
- Focus groups with all interested parishioners held and data collected
- Search committee provides parish update (Oct. 27)
- Search committee compiles a parish profile and a summary of parish survey
- Search committee provides parish update (Jan. 5)
- Search committee notifies parish that application period has closed (Feb. 24)