Pastoral Care Ministries
Members of these ministries bring God’s love to parish members, reflecting the many caring connections in our parish community.
An Invitation to Serve
- Prepare meals or casseroles to be stored in the church freezer for folks who may need a little help.
- Respond to the need of an ill or house-bound parishioner, sleep-deprived new parents or elder caregiver by being part of a network of meal preparers and deliverers.
This is an invitation for you to grow deeper in your spiritual development by spreading the love of Jesus through deliberate acts of service. Bring a little joy into the life of someone, and when the need arises, graciously accept the meal, knowing you are a beloved member of St. Paul’s family. To participate, please complete the form below.
Other Ways to Help
- Visit people unable to attend church.
- Bring the Eucharist to shut-ins. Training to become a eucharistic minister is provided.
- Call parishioners in time of need.
- Send cards to offer comfort in times of distress and grief. To Get Involved, Contact: Dot Erway
- Knit shawls to provide comfort and support.
- Provide comfort during end of life and assist in memorial services.