St. Paul’s Life Slideshow
Latest pictures include:
- Children’s Sunday school meet and greet breakfast
- Installation of Sunday school teacher
- Coffee hour in the garden
- Moment of remembrance during Sept. 11 work day
- Sunday at St. Paul’s
- Blessing of the Backpacks
- St. Paul’s stuffing envelopes for Wilmington Boys Choir fundraiser
Children’s Ministry Begins New Year
Children’s Sunday School Returns Sept. 19, 9:30 to 10:15 a.m.
Our Children’s Ministry team is celebrating a new school year with a series of special Back-to-School events.
- We held a joyous “Blessing of the Backpacks” at the Aug. 22 10:30 a.m. service. Students and educators brought their backpacks, teacher bags or briefcases to receive God’s blessing and the prayers of our parish.
- On Sunday, Sept.12, our Children’s Ministry team hosted a Meet & Greet Breakfast for Sunday School teachers, children, and their parents in the Children’s Wing.
- The following week, Sunday, Sept. 19, at the same time and in the same location, we will kick-off a new year of Sunday school. Please note that we ask all children and adults participating in Sunday School to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
If you have any question or wish to join the Children’s Ministry team, please contact Meaghan Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUNDAY SCHOOL – Registration Form
Every Sunday from 9:30-10:15 a.m. upstairs in the Children’s Wing
- Godly Play Class (Ages 4-7).
- Children of the Good Shepherd (Ages 8-11)
Hands On Learning Approach / Biblical Based Lessons & EXPLORE Lessons to learn more about our church
Lead Teacher Godly Play (ages 4-7)
Lead Teacher Children of the Good Shepherd (ages 8-11)
Teacher Children of the Good Shepherd
Dear St. Paul’s Family, It is my pleasure to announce the appointment of April Cook as Parish...
An Excerpt From a “Hymn for 9/11”by JMA Wright The years have passed and now we markThe depths of...
Beloved, I am still “settling in” to St. Paul’s. I continue to listen as I encounter each of...
News & Information
St. Paul’s Blessing Box, at the corner of Princess and 16th streets, is a ministry of our church...
St. Paul’s Membership Committee is looking for some volunteers to be a part of inviting visitors...
How about a party with a purpose? The purpose is to pack 10,000 meals for hungry people around the...
Based on your particular gifts and interests, there is a ministry awaiting your good works. Want...
In Our Parish
Fr. John Cawthorne
Family and Friends
Tracy Calhoun Sorrenti
Sharon O’Rourke Berry
Stacey Baker Neal
Capt. Samantha Stillwell
What’s Happening in the Diocese and National Church
“We get lulled into the false belief that knowing the category of the gathering—the board meeting,...
Evangelism Matters: The Discipline of Hope Digital Resources for Evangelism Discernment and...
If you would like to help the victims of Hurricane Ida, please consider giving to the Episcopal...
The deteriorating situation in Afghanistan is a humanitarian crisis that has left upwards of...
If you receive an email that appears to be from your Bishop, or your clergy person, asking you to...
A Gentle Reminder!
Your administration is dedicated to making sure the parish is kept informed of all the wonderful things that are stirring around us in the church. Please help us by making sure your information for the E-News and Bulletin is received by Mondays at 5 p.m. Any information received past the deadline will appear in the next week’s publication. Please use the special forms below.
Thank you kindly!
Use this form to provide information for an event that occurs on a specific day/time.
If this will be a Zoom event, please schedule with Julie Martin at email@example.com.
Use this form to provide “News and Information” items to the parish on this page.
Use this form to submit information for an announcement to be placed in the Sunday bulletins.