Accepting boys and girls, rising third through sixth grade. Campers participate in art projects and learn a musical during the week.
- Rising 3rd through 6th graders
- Accepting boys and girls
- June 20-24, 9 a.m. to Noon
- Lunch and final program at 12:30 pm on June 24 in the Parish Hall
- Cost: $25
- We begin each morning with a brief chapel service. Campers then participate in art projects by local artists and learn a musical over the course of the week.
- Open to St. Paul’s parishioners and the community.
- No art or music experience required to participate.
- Questions? Contact Ronnie Wise at email@example.com or call (910) 762-4578
Register on Eventbrite here.