Adult Christian Education: Our Call to be the Beloved Community
March 7 @ 9:15 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:15 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Take time to learn with the St. Paul’s family during this engaging and informative time together on Sunday mornings.
Beginning Feb. 21 and through March 21, Sunday morning Adult Formation conversations will use the five Sundays of Lent to renew our spirits and open ourselves to God as we move into our call to be the beloved community in which we see everyone as a child of God and look for the face of God in everyone we meet. We will meet from 9:15 to 10 a.m.
- Feb. 21: Ruth Gates—Love is our Moral Compass
- Feb. 28: Cecelia Peers—Holy Listening
- March 7: Royster Hedgepeth—What is God calling us to be?
- March 14: Rev. Adam Pierce—Living into God’s Dream – Part 1
- March 21: Kathryn Hedgepeth—Living into God’s Dream – Part 2
March 28: Palm Sunday
April 4: EASTER
Join us via Zoom at 9:15 a.m., here.